Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot AH-300 SMC amp for sale - £175

BassCat

As I am now the proud owner of a TE V-type (loving the valves!), I now need to sell off my old amp which was purchased from fellow Basschatter Stagletto last year.

It is a Trace Elliot AH-300 SMC, which has the following features:

>7-band graphic EQ

>Balanced D.I. output

>Active/Passive inputs

>Duel Band Compression

>Cigarette burns on top (courtesy of Stagletto!)

I don't have the original manual for it but I do have a copy downloaded from the interweb.

There are no problems with it at all (other than the fag burns mentioned above), it plays and sounds very nice indeed! I used it for about a dozen gigs without any issues, and Stagletto had it for years before me (not sure how many years but I can check). It had a repair done on it just before I bought it which was a faulty component causing the mosfets to keep blowing, this was fixed and has worked perfectly well ever since (this was in September 2009).

I'm looking for £175 for it. Collection would be preferred but I'm sure delivery could be arranged.

Pics below - I've tried to show the fag burns as best I can!

[attachment=48246:DSCF0802.JPG]
[attachment=48247:DSCF0803.JPG]
[attachment=48248:DSCF0805.JPG]
[attachment=48249:DSCF0806.JPG]

Edited by BassCat

Just like to say, I used this amp for many years (not exactly sure how many) and its a cracker. For the money asked its a great deal! Big thumbs up for the compressor on here as well, really good comp.