Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BassBunny

Thunderthumbs

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='115513' date='Jan 7 2008, 03:24 PM']Bought Stuart's 4 string set of Elites that Santa delivered in error.

Really nice bloke, great to deal with.

Cheers Stuart, and all the best,
Pete.[/quote]

Bought set of 5 used la bella flats, the G came unwound as I tightened it; not being one to complain about second hand strings i merely put up a thread in the wanted section asking for a single string; stuart got back to me with the offer of a spare g he had at no extra cost! Top stuff, thanks mate.

The rest of the strings sound awesome, by the way! =]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='133091' date='Feb 3 2008, 03:57 PM']Stuart is a top seller, helpful, friendly and I'm very satisfied with the G&L.

Keith[/quote]
Cheers Keith. Was going to get in touch to see how the first gig went with the G&L. Guess it went OK. :)
Really nice to meet you and enjoyed the "chats". Hope we meet up again sometime.
Stuart

[quote name='BassBunny' post='133441' date='Feb 4 2008, 09:51 AM']Cheers Keith. Was going to get in touch to see how the first gig went with the G&L. Guess it went OK. :)
Really nice to meet you and enjoyed the "chats". Hope we meet up again sometime.
Stuart[/quote]

In retrospect not a good idea ;) to turn up late for the soundcheck (8.10) with an untried bass but in for a penny(35,000)...anyway noticed during the gig my clipping light was going mad so turned down the gain on the LMII to 9.
Realised yesterday had the " bass boost" position with the series/parallel switch on, which was the reason. Spent some time on the net too and got a good guide for some easy sounds- P, J, MM and Rick too.
Oh and your directions were spot on, found the motorway nice and easily. :huh:

• 1 month later...

Just a follow up to my previous post. I finally got round to going watching Stuart's band last night.

Really good band. Lots of great bluesy rock tracks, and played by people who obviously really enjoy playing it. I had a great night (my two mates commented the same by the way, Stuart). And "Marvin" (the Carvin/Marleaux) looked and sounded great.

And to top it all, Stuart's a top bloke.

See you again soon,
Pete.

• 2 months later...

Just bought a shedload of Flatwound Strings from Stuart, great Guy - excellent communication and express delivery.
Only problem is I will have to buy some more basses to put them on :)

Regards

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='224819' date='Jun 23 2008, 11:02 AM']Just bought a shedload of Flatwound Strings from Stuart, great Guy - excellent communication and express delivery.
Only problem is I will have to buy some more basses to put them on :)

Regards

Will.[/quote]
Thanks Will,
Hope they are OK and you need to check the Basses For Sale section now :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Once again i must say a big thanks to Bassbunny & Dave.C,

Having recieved a number of parts to complete my precision project (absolutely free), I am over the moon.

Very kind of you to assist me in locating a pair of Black Widdows too Stu & meeting up!

And to you Dave for sending your parts completely free of charge?

Cracking members,

Cheers :) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...