Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Jazz MM (NEW!) GONE BACK TO THE SHOP

iam

So why are you selling it already?

I played one gig, and realised that the shape of the neck just isnt for me.
Had the same thing a while ago, and I want to sell it while it's still hot

Black Satin
Maple Neck with Maple Fingerboard
2 MM humbuckers (with miniswitch for single coil or series)
Passive (2 volume - one tone)
PU-positions speciallly designed for a pushing sound
No cavity plate

1000€ --> 950€ --> 850€
850£ --> 810£ --> 725£

For Sale, trade for a stingray (even a SBMM with a bit of cash my way)

Edited by iam

Wow, selling already Iam?

I remember you ordering this new last week! :)
So what exactly does disturb you about the neck? too thick? too wide?

to potential buyers:

As a fellow countryman of Iam i can vouch for the bass being brand new as we talked about his new purchase the day he bought it,only a week ago today,
if i still had the money i would be all over this but unfortunately (or on the other hand maybe not... :lol: ) i've just bought the Mayones victorious that was for sale here and now i don't have any cash left to spend...

Here's a free bump for you bro! :)

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1024715' date='Nov 15 2010, 04:08 PM']Wow, selling already Iam?

I remember you ordering this new last week! :)
So what exactly does disturb you about the neck? too thick? too wide?

to potential buyers:

As a fellow countryman of Iam i can vouch for the bass being brand new as we talked about his new purchase the day he bought it,only a week ago today,
if i still had the money i would be all over this but unfortunately (or on the other hand maybe not... :lol: ) i've just bought the Mayones victorious that was for sale here and now i don't have any cash left to spend...

Here's a free bump for you bro! :)[/quote]

Well I expected the neck to be a bit less thick. (not that that it is thick, but my previous bass, a clover was really flat).
I love the sound but my hand hurts when I play it for longer than an hour. It could be that I have to adjust to the new bass, but if I have somebody interested, I'd rather sell it.
But the overall quality of this bass is SUPERB.

I love the satin finish of the body, lovely wood.

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1025416' date='Nov 16 2010, 02:58 AM']WOW thats nice... what tones can you get from it...?[/quote]

You can get all kinds of sounds from it
Musicman-ish, Jazz-y, P-beef.
A really deep sound with two humbuckers on!
The split mode is awesome too

Edited by iam

[quote name='iam' post='1025490' date='Nov 16 2010, 09:18 AM']You can get all kinds of sounds from it
Musicman-ish, Jazz-y, P-beef.
A really deep sound with two humbuckers on!
The split mode is awesome too[/quote]

A little bump, forgot to mention that there's a super nice Sandberg GIGBAG included

Edited by iam

[quote name='skippy_moogoose' post='1026852' date='Nov 17 2010, 02:33 PM']I love Sandbergs, and this is a beautiful bass fo sho!!!

The pickups are awesome, and the build quality on these things is superb, it really is, I've played dozens and own a Ken Taylor 4 string.
The amount of tones from them with those Humbuckers and coil switch is ridiculous
free bump from me[/quote]

thanks! much appreciated!
come on people a fresh new bass here, waiting for you!

Seriously people, I dont understand how this is still here, this is a PRO level bass, from a company comprising of a WHOLE 9 people!! Every bass is built from hand, from scratch, and inspected and signed off by one of the team (mine was built by Phil) May not be as well known as Warwick (Also german) but they are egineered and built just as well, these guys ised to build pianos in the early days,and have only just started making guitars and I prefer them to Warwicks by a country mile!!

Also, for collectors out there, Sandberg IS expanding,ie, getting an earlier model NOW will mean it'll be worth ALOT more down the line, a CLASSIC sandberg if you will...

Edited by skippy_moogoose

[quote name='skippy_moogoose' post='1028133' date='Nov 18 2010, 05:27 PM']Seriously people, I dont understand how this is still here, this is a PRO level bass, from a company comprising of a WHOLE 9 people!! Every bass is built from hand, from scratch, and inspected and signed off by one of the team (mine was built by Phil) May not be as well known as Warwick (Also german) but they are egineered and built just as well, these guys ised to build pianos in the early days,and have only just started making guitars and I prefer them to Warwicks by a country mile!!

Also, for collectors out there, Sandberg IS expanding,ie, getting an earlier model NOW will mean it'll be worth ALOT more down the line, a CLASSIC sandberg if you will...[/quote]

[quote name='bassface2k10' post='1028293' date='Nov 18 2010, 07:54 PM']Great Basses, love my JM4 to bits.

bump for a great Bass[/quote]

These quotes make me almost forget that the neck doesn't suit me that well...
Thanks for the support guys!

Bass is still here, it needs a new happy owner :)

[quote name='iam' post='1028857' date='Nov 19 2010, 09:32 AM']These quotes make me almost forget that the neck doesn't suit me that well...
Thanks for the support guys!

Bass is still here, it needs a new happy owner :)[/quote]

Bump, PRICE LOWERED!!