Why become a member? ×

Itswifty

Dr.Dave

Simon's not been around here too long , unlike an old lag like me , so you might find the following useful as he's just bought my Status 3000.

When he says he'll do something , he does it

When he says he'll pay you - he pays you

He lets you know when things will happen - and confirms when they actually do happen.

Which makes Simon an absolute pleasure to deal with and I woudn't hesitate for a second should I have the chance to deal with him again.

Thanks , mate - glad you're happy with the S3000 and hope it brings you and your audience as much joy as it has me and mne.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought a MarkBass std 151 HR cab from Simon.

Great item exactly as described, arrived well packaged and when Simon said it would.

Great comms and a very straight forward deal. Would highly recommend with confidence.

I just can't wait to hook this cab up with my combo to make some serious noise!!

Cheers

Just adding a big thumbs up for Simon

Deal with confidence .. top BC er and all round good man ... Packs like a professional .. :D & Lets you know exactly whats happening ....

and has the patience of a saint when waiting for those pesky couriers ..

Thank you for a great BC transaction

Beers on me ..

Gary
v8

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a conversation with Simon, which ended up with me buying one of his basses. Knowledgeable BCer, happy to answer all questions, and maintain good communications throughout. Whole process was stress-free, which is all I ever hope for, and pleasant, which is an added bonus.