Why become a member? ×

Feedback for RABS

lee650

Just sold my beloved Ken smith to Rob ( the lucky fella) he paid almost imediately via bank transfer and showed a lot of trust in doing so!!! Great comms and a lovely guy to deal with and chat too, wouldve been quite happy to meet up for a beer and talk bass rubbish all day :) .
Deal with complete confidence, highly recommended- thanks again Rob enjoy the smith!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just received a Marshall MS2 micro-stack from Rab - good coms all the way through - deal took, from start to finish, less than 3 days (including the Bank Holiday)..well packaged and he even threw in one of those short leads that you already have but can never find - trade with confidence..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Rabs came up trumps again,
and i am now in the possession of a nice pair of tannoy monitors for a good price.
can only reiterate what lee650 said
great to deal with,
no messing about,
truthfully described,
well packed and on time

Cheers again Rob
its good to deal with honest people.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've just taken delivery of a Mark Stand from Rob, and I have to say the transaction couldn't have been easier. Great comms and speedy posting, lovely. And I have to say, for something that is pretty much indestructible it was wrapped in a serious amount of bubble wrap!

Cheers Rob :)

• 4 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought Ken Smith bass guitar from Rob.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It was an easy and effortless transaction, with good communication throughout.[/font][/color]

Cheers Rob.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...