Why become a member? ×

Hey Guys Bass For Sale!!

Bassaddict101

Hey fellow bass lovers,

I’m currently selling a Fender P BASS 51 which was custom made, JAPANESE NECK, AMERICAN BODY, it’s hardly touched, very good condition, the pick up is faulty but still works it just needs a replacement, I’m selling this down to £300!, the reason why I’m selling it is that I’m a drummer soon to go on tour, and have not had the time to play, and I’m sure you guys would appreciate it more so it can be played on...

If you have any questions or interests on the bass, please feel free to contact me,
i am based in London, Harrow to be specific

PLEASE NO TIME CONSUMING MUST GO WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK! £300 Pounds final OFFER
NEEDS TO GO WITH THE WEEK , PREFER A COLLECTION , BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME IF A SALE INTEREST

THIS WILL GO WITHIN THE WEEK!
PLEASE CONTACT ME RATHER THAN TEXT GUYS, MY MESSAGES DONT TEND TO COME TROUGH

Kind regards

Kaz Rodriguez

(pics are attached for you guys to see it!)

Edited by Bassaddict101
CAPS LOCK!!!!

looks like a CIJ Precision, 50's reissue. Only one question: what do you mean by "I just took one pickup off"? These come with only one pup and if it is what I think it is then £300 a good price.

Edited by andy67

[quote name='andy67' post='1078022' date='Jan 4 2011, 10:33 PM']looks like a CIJ Precision, 50's reissue. Only one question: what do you mean by "I just took one pickup off"? These come with only one pup and if it is what I think it is then £300 a good price.[/quote]

YES GUYS THIS IS A 51 P BASS

Hey guys, I can vouch for this, It's a great bass and plays nice, it's a Fender reissue 51 Precision bass, like this one

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Fender-Reissue-51-Precision-Bass~ID~6869.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~F...ass~ID~6869.asp[/url]

It's got a faulty pickup which needs replacing/fixing but other than that it's in great condition.

If you have any questions about the bass you can ask me too, you'll have to excuse Kaz, he's a drummer.. :-)

Damien

[quote name='gruskgo' post='1080560' date='Jan 6 2011, 11:05 PM']Hey guys, I can vouch for this, It's a great bass and plays nice, it's a Fender reissue 51 Precision bass, like this one

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Fender-Reissue-51-Precision-Bass~ID~6869.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~F...ass~ID~6869.asp[/url][/quote]
... but it's the wrong colour (fortunately) to be one of those.

You say 'Custom Made' but who by and do you have any way of authenticating the parts; I hope you can appreciate that without some kind of identifying marks, the bass could just be a bitsa bass made of loads of tatty/shyte parts with a knackered pup! OBVIOUSLY if you can authenticate the parts then it may well be a decent bass and you'll get a quicker sale. Just saying. :)

<edit>

Just for a laugh can I also add that the first of your four pics looks like a shot straight from a 'Cash Converters' back room! :)

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1080575' date='Jan 6 2011, 11:18 PM']You say 'Custom Made' but who by and do you have any way of authenticating the parts; I hope you can appreciate that without some kind of identifying marks, the bass could just be a bitsa bass made of loads of tatty/shyte parts with a knackered pup! OBVIOUSLY if you can authenticate the parts then it may well be a decent bass and you'll get a quicker sale. Just saying. :)

<edit>

Just for a laugh can I also add that the first of your four pics looks like a shot straight from a 'Cash Converters' back room! :)[/quote]

Mate this bass Is originally a fender i dont need your comments and opinions, i have serial number on this base you can look up, i dont need time wasters just saying :lol: also i already have people interested, so i would appreciate it if you wanted to help me and not criticise my bass, the parts are not tatty my friend, im selling this bass specifically because im going on tour, and i dont have time to play it, it is a great bass it does play nice, if you are not interested then i appreciate you not wasting your time, I suggest you look up on a FENDER PRECISION 51 REISSUE sir,

GOD BLESS YOU

[quote name='gruskgo' post='1080560' date='Jan 6 2011, 11:05 PM']Hey guys, I can vouch for this, It's a great bass and plays nice, it's a Fender reissue 51 Precision bass, like this one

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Fender-Reissue-51-Precision-Bass~ID~6869.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~F...ass~ID~6869.asp[/url]

It's got a faulty pickup which needs replacing/fixing but other than that it's in great condition.

If you have any questions about the bass you can ask me too, you'll have to excuse Kaz, he's a drummer.. :-)

Damien[/quote]

Thanks damien for your support

[quote name='Bassaddict101' post='1081625' date='Jan 7 2011, 10:59 PM']Mate this bass Is originally a fender i dont need your comments and opinions, i have serial number on this base you can look up, i dont need time wasters just saying :) also i already have people interested, so i would appreciate it if you wanted to help me and not criticise my bass, the parts are not tatty my friend, im selling this bass specifically because im going on tour, and i dont have time to play it, it is a great bass it does play nice, if you are not interested then i appreciate you not wasting your time, I suggest you look up on a FENDER PRECISION 51 REISSUE sir,

GOD BLESS YOU[/quote]

I think a fair few folk on here know their "FENDER PRECISION 51 REISSUE"s and the many different versions of a '51 reissue that exist. I think what Warwickhunt is asking is given that you say it is a "custom made" bass with a neck and body from different parts of the world, who custom made it for you and what parts from where were used. I don't think anyone is trying to waste your time, just find out what exactly it is you are selling.

Sir

[quote name='Bassaddict101' post='1081625' date='Jan 7 2011, 10:59 PM']Mate this bass Is originally a fender i dont need your comments and opinions, i have serial number on this base you can look up, i dont need time wasters just saying :) also i already have people interested, so i would appreciate it if you wanted to help me and not criticise my bass, the parts are not tatty my friend, im selling this bass specifically because im going on tour, and i dont have time to play it, it is a great bass it does play nice, if you are not interested then i appreciate you not wasting your time, I suggest you look up on a FENDER PRECISION 51 REISSUE sir,

GOD BLESS YOU[/quote]

OK I'll make it easy for you...

Originally a Fender... Fender what?

What serial number (as has been pointed out for the neck or body) have you given anybody to look up?

You don't need time wasters.... Hmmm neither do I so we are agreed on that!

You have people interested in the bass... great sell it!

Exactly when did I criticise your bass?

You're going on tour... check I think that I heard that the first time!

You don't have time to play it... I'd sell it then!

It may well be a great bass and play nice; that's your opinion.

I'm not interested but don't worry about me I can find loads of ways to waste my time.

Yep looked up Fender Precision Re-issue... now expand on what you have for sale!

Oh and finally, thank you for calling me 'Sir'.

Everyone has been reasonable in requesting that you clarify the information in your sale ad so that it is clear to other members what you are selling EXACTLY.
You must appreciate that, even if people aren't interested in your bass, this is a community forum and other members are trying to make sure you state clearly what you are selling so that less experienced buyers can know that pricings are correct and will be buying with confidence as they can rely on the experience of more advanced members.

If you, as a brand new member to the forum, start getting needlessly defensive about such a request and start saying irrelevant things such as "also i already have people interested", you're just going to make it look like you have something to hide. It's not unreasonable that members of this forum try to clarify your sale so that they can protect other members (or their own interests if they wish to purchase the bass), especially if you leave important information out or areas of the sale look hazy.

Hope this helps,

Sir.

Edited by skej21