Why become a member? ×

TC RH450 - sale or trade

Geester

Hi,

Looking to sell my RH450, as mentioned above, it's only been used as a back-up and for practicing in the headphones at home. It's about 10 months old, I've still got the original box/packaging and the manual. I use the Staccato '51 as my primary amp which has been ultra-reliable so the RH450 is a luxury I don't really need. I can throw in a case in with it if the offer is a good one.

Price is £525 ono including postage if you want me to send it via a courier (please don't be afraid to make an offer.....I am prone to being reasonable)

As for trades, a classic RH450 plus cash would be fine or Markbass heads, Eden Heads or a bass plus cash...otherwise anything else that may be interesting. I'm willing to travel to deliver/meet up as I'm out and about a fair amount. I'll be at the bash on Sunday 9th Jan, let me know if you want me to bring it over.

I'll get some pix up soon......it is in mint condition though...

Cheers

Mike G.

Edited by Geester

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, Is the RH450 still available / for sale ??

Thanks

David

[quote name='Geester' post='1080016' date='Jan 6 2011, 05:00 PM']Hi,

Looking to sell my RH450, as mentioned above, it's only been used as a back-up and for practicing in the headphones at home. It's about 10 months old, I've still got the original box/packaging and the manual. I use the Staccato '51 as my primary amp which has been ultra-reliable so the RH450 is a luxury I don't really need. I can throw in a case in with it if the offer is a good one.

Price is £525 ono including postage if you want me to send it via a courier (please don't be afraid to make an offer.....I am prone to being reasonable)

As for trades, a classic RH450 plus cash would be fine or Markbass heads, Eden Heads or a bass plus cash...otherwise anything else that may be interesting. I'm willing to travel to deliver/meet up as I'm out and about a fair amount. I'll be at the bash on Sunday 9th Jan, let me know if you want me to bring it over.

I'll get some pix up soon......it is in mint condition though...

Cheers

Mike G.[/quote]