Why become a member? ×

F/T Modulus 'Flea'**** Now Sold Pending *****

Geddys nose

Thought about selling this for a bit, but everytime I open the case I change my mind ...but here goes. The colour and finish take your breath away the photo's do not do it justice it seems to come alive under stage lights and sounds like a velvet brick and underpins any band with its sound.

FU4 Blue Big Flake with Badass Bridge, Bassline MM Pickup & Aguilar OBP-1 was/used by Flea

Condition wise it's a 9.5/10 with no dings or scratches just a few surface scratches on the Pick guard from normal use, at the moment its got a Hipshot D Tuner on but I'll give you the original branded Modulus one as well. The case is in overall good condition with a few marks but nothing major it comes with all the case candy.

I'm only really looking for trades on this to a value of roughly £1000-

Trade List plus Cash +/-

Overwater Artisan 4 string (1st Choice)
Orange AD 200b + Cab if pos
Sadowsky UV Jazz or P (4'ers only)
Tecamp 6x12,6x10
Schroeder cab/s 2x212 2x210, or larger
MM Big Al 4'er.
G & L Asat 4'er in a Sparkle Colour.
Sandberg PM4
Barefaced Vintage
Gibson RD Bass
Mesa Walkabout Scout Combo

I know there's not a lot on this list around but I live in hope.

I live about 20 miles N of Manchester but do get around the local area up to a hours drive other than that I could post for cost. Cheers Si

Edited by Geddys nose

[quote name='Stockholm Syndrome' post='1084364' date='Jan 10 2011, 03:36 PM']Hmmm. Any interest in a Warwick 2002 LTD Corvette? J+MM pickups, 3-band active/passive with passive tone.[/quote]

Hi There, Thanks for the very kind offer but I don't really get along with Warwicks anymore, I must admit though if I did yours would be at the top of my list. Cheers Si

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='1086124' date='Jan 11 2011, 09:41 PM']Hi Gareth, I love Gibson bass's but I'm afraid only 4 stringers. Thanks anyway.[/quote]

Noworries mate. Good luck with the deal; I could always just remove the low b string then it's only got 4! :)

Cheers

• 1 year later...