Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster Copy & Jackson 7 String

Here is a Cannibal guitar in the shape of a Jaguar (guitar not big cat thing). It has a one piece maple neck and fretboard with a stripe (possibly bubinga or mahogany on the back), I think the body is mahogany due to the weight although I can't be 100% sure. It's finished in Gold, with gold hardware and a matching scratchplate. There are a few cosmetic imperfections on the body of the guitar, all of which are pictured, incase it's difficult to make out from the scratchplate photo it is a bit cracked around the jack, the guitar works fine, although replaceing the scratchplate could be an idea. The hardware is gold, with Gotoh tuners. There is a bit of a scratchy sound on the tone control, however switch cleaner should sort it out.

The guitar feels solid and well built and was apparently custom made for a local guitarist. I think the pickups are old Seymore Duncans although again i'm not 100%, however they do sound excellent.

I'm open to offers on this one, either of another six string guitar (preferably with a fixed bridge as opposed to a trem), some bass effects pedals or cash (all offers of £100+ will be considered). I'm based in Port Talbot, South Wales so if you want to try out the guitar that can be arranged

Edited by faultyy

I should have mentioned earlier as far as pedals go I'm looking for a wah or a whammy (although I'm not holding my breath for one of those). Cheers for the offer though, I was very tempted by the Hot Tubes but I don't really use that much distortion so my Marshall Guv'Nor has the job covered and it would be a shame to have such an awesome pedal sitting there rarely used.

I also have a Jackson DR7T 7 string guitar that I'm thinking about tradeing too. It's in OK condition, however there is a ding on the front of the body below the bridge and a couple of very minor dents that can only be seen from up close. Also the strap pin has been moved from the top of the horn to the back, the hole on the top of the horn could do with either being filled or covered, however it does not affect how the guitar plays.

I'm not really looking to sell the guitar (although that doesn't mean I wont). I'd like to trade it for a 6 string guitar with a fixed bridge, preferably an LTD, Ibanez, Dean or another Jackson

The Cannibal guitar is one Ebay
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230219182712&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s=tab%3DSelling[/url]

But obciously if anyone on here wants to make an offer I'll take it off. Would like to try and sell/trade these by next weekend if possible