Why become a member? ×

combo and gibson EB3 sg for sale

JAZZEE999

hi guys, i have a Roland DB500 combo for sale. two years old in great condition. sounds fantastic. (you can pick up reviews for this combo almost anywhere) have gigged it with my blues rock band for two years and it has been brilliant . am only selling because have just started to do Zeppelin tribute and the look just isn't right. i'm looking for offers AROUND £280 but may negotiate.
also have custom built Gibson EB3 (SG) bass LEFTY for sale. based on the 64 model (four pot) with three way switch.
finished in cherry laquer with rosewood fretboard this guitar looks and sounds amazing. will submit more photos if anyone interested. cheers. :)

error. should be posted in for sale topic. cant manage to switch it.

Edited by JAZZEE999

• 2 years later...

[quote name='JAZZEE999' post='132937' date='Feb 3 2008, 12:48 PM']hi guys, i have a Roland DB500 combo for sale. two years old in great condition. sounds fantastic. (you can pick up reviews for this combo almost anywhere) have gigged it with my blues rock band for two years and it has been brilliant . am only selling because have just started to do Zeppelin tribute and the look just isn't right. i'm looking for offers AROUND £280 but may negotiate.
also have custom built Gibson EB3 (SG) bass LEFTY for sale. based on the 64 model (four pot) with three way switch.
finished in cherry laquer with rosewood fretboard this guitar looks and sounds amazing. will submit more photos if anyone interested. cheers. :)

error. should be posted in for sale topic. cant manage to switch it.[/quote]

Hello there !

Are you still selling the Gibson SG lefty ?