Why become a member? ×

GremlinAndy

Absolutely top bloke, good to his word and as straight as they come. Drove straight up from Sheffield to Newcastle to buy one of my Warwicks!

I've got a lot of time for people like Andy and it was a genuine pleasure doing business as well as just chatting about all things bass, bike and life.

I'd have no reservation recommending dealing with him... in fact look forward to another deal very soon :)

Take care Andy.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Andy offered me a Wireless last February at a crazy low price, and then, after sending it, and giving me some advice on setting it up, refused for me to pay him, becuase the power supply he'd told me before was slightly dogey, was very slightly dodgey (still going strong though).

A true gent and a very helpful and kind guy.

Sorry for the late feedback,

Robin

Edited by Robin UK
  • Like 1

Nice to hear from you buddy.
It was a very old unit, and I was actually wanting to give it away, BUT if I'd said that on the forum it would have just gone to someone who just sold it on ebay the next day. I was more interested in giving it to someone *prepared* to pay for it, (and hence actually wanted to give it a go.) I dunno how much use it was, but hopefully you got *some* mileage out of it.

:)

Thanks for the feedback mate!

[quote name='Robin UK' post='706478' date='Jan 9 2010, 12:36 PM']Andy offered me a Wireless last February at a crazy low price, and then, after sending it, and giving me some advice on setting it up, refused for me to pay him, becuase the power supply he'd told me before was slightly dogey, was very slightly dodgey (still going strong though).

A true gent and a very helpful and kind guy.

Sorry for the late feedback,

Robin[/quote]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy, great to meet you this week! Thank you for 'meeting halfway' - really in the back-end of nowhere! But it was a pleasure talking Bass - and lets face it, playing a flash bass in the middle of a fast food restaurant is about as fun as it gets!

Thank you, the Spector is working out pretty well!

Catch you soon mate, please doing business with ya!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...