Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ghost_Bass

Ghost_Bass

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just completed a cab trade with Marco. My Epi 212 for his EBS 110 and 112, with some cash his way. Marco is a great guy, very helpful and excellent communication :) He made the trade as easy as it could possibly have been. Would happily recommend :)

Enjoy the Epifani man!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a bass off a friend of Marco´s. He´s been very kind and helpful with all my enquiries about his friend, who is not a basschatter yet. I recommend him as an honest, trustful man to all the potential sellers/buyers. The transaction has been clean, easy and fast. Great guys, both him and his friend Vitor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought one of Marco's Eden 1x12 cabs. Honestly you couldn't ask for a more impeccable service from anyone. Excellent communication from the beginning, tracking number given to me when shipped and even then Marco tracked it to the point of sending an email telling me it was out for delivery. Brilliant.

Can't wait to try the cab, it looks even better in flesh than it did in the photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought an Ibanez Promethean 110 extension speaker from Marco. The transaction was absolutely flawless. The item arrived quicker than I thought and it was exactly as described. It was very well packaged and it hadn't suffered from its international journey in any way. I would not hesitate to deal with Marco again. Thanks Marco :)

Cheers

Dunc

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1361377223' post='1984990']
Bought one of Marco's Eden 1x12 cabs. Honestly you couldn't ask for a more impeccable service from anyone. Excellent communication from the beginning, tracking number given to me when shipped and even then Marco tracked it to the point of sending an email telling me it was out for delivery. Brilliant.

Can't wait to try the cab, it looks even better in flesh than it did in the photos.
[/quote]

Quoted Merton here, as his experience reflects mine. I bought a Thunderfunk from Marco, who gave me the tracking number when the parcel left him and kept me regularly updated with tracking information as time went by. I really don't see how anyone could have done more to ensure a successful delivery.
Like many on BC, I've bought more than a few bits here and there. The deal with Marco has set a new benchmark for commitment and service

A credit to BC indeed :)

• 2 months later...