Why become a member? ×

G&L L-2000 Custom Tribute **NOW ON HOLD**

tom1946

I'm having to sell a few of my basses and this was last in so first out, absolutely first class condition with a low action and no faults.

This is the more expensive 3 colour sunbust model that sells for £700 now so this is a bargain
at £430 delivered.
Will come in a hard case too although not G&L.

I'm not interested in offers thanks.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='1187575' date='Apr 4 2011, 11:29 AM']I'm having to sell a few of my basses and this was last in so first out, absolutely first class condition with a low action and no faults.

This is the more expensive 3 colour sunbust model that sells for £700 now so this is a bargain
at £430 delivered.
Will come in a hard case too although not G&L.

Thanks for looking.[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='tom1946' post='1188590' date='Apr 5 2011, 06:51 AM']Yup carved top, I can't stop looking at it :)[/quote]

Hope you get what you're after. Just played one and it is a gorgeous bass. Was amazed by the variety of tones available and how much easier it was to dial in than the Lakland 4401 I was comparing it to.

Cheers,

g

[quote name='apa' post='1188854' date='Apr 5 2011, 12:12 PM']You realy should stop taking pics of your sales on crumpled cotton sheets. Im having un-necessary thoughts :) Type bump[/quote]

:)

I'd so happily offer to trade 2 basses for this! I've been lusting (Let's face it, no other word fits as well!) after a carved top for ages!

If by any crazy chance you decide you'd like a heavy metal looking 5string and a normal looking 6 string, give me a shout! :) Oh, an yea you're crazy for selling this, unless the other 2 tributes are the same model...

Thanks guys, I struggle with 4 strings never mind 5 or 6 :)

I think I prefer the look of the plain necks, I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing though, I thought it would sell quicker that's all. :)