Why become a member? ×

1994 Musicman Stingray Trans' Teal. FS.

phsycoandy

Pretty much mint 1994 Musicman Stingray, a few light marks but nothing much, couple of small marks on tip of headstock as usual. Translucent Teal I think it's called, shows nice grain through high gloss finish. 3 band active EQ. Lovely maple neck. Sounds as you would expect! :)

Comes in lightly padded gig bag, not the hard case pictured.

[b]SOLD[/b]

Still Gassing!

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='Linus27' post='1190333' date='Apr 6 2011, 11:55 AM']Stunning bass. Unless its the photo's, it looks very blue and so is not trans teal. Trans teal is very green. Not sure what this is called though if its a very blue in colour. Stunning bass though.[/quote]
Well whatever the colour is called she's very pretty! It looks blue outside in the sunshine as per the pics then a little more green under lights inside, any way I thing teal blue/green may cover it if the colour needs a name! :)

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1190947' date='Apr 6 2011, 08:07 PM']Just noticed how green my Teal looks in my avatar from the camera flash and with the Blue Pearl 5 making it even greener looking. It looks way less green in the flesh.[/quote]

Phyco is a cool guy and deserves a well deserved [b]BUMP[/b] for a really cool bass.

[quote name='Higgie' post='1191328' date='Apr 7 2011, 03:58 AM']I love this :lol: If I hadn't lost my job last month I'd have been chomping at the bit to get this. Any chance you'd do finance? :)[/quote]
You have my sympathies with the job loss Higgie, I was in the same situation this time last year.

Finance yup I do that. 1 payment up front for the full amount! :)

Hope something turns up for you soon.

Andy

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1191642' date='Apr 7 2011, 12:50 PM']You have my sympathies with the job loss Higgie, I was in the same situation this time last year.

Finance yup I do that. 1 payment up front for the full amount! :)

Hope something turns up for you soon.

Andy[/quote]

I see what you did there. Unfortunately that setup doesn't help me out :lol:

I would wish you luck with the sale.....But that goes against my dreams of owning this bass, so.... :)