Why become a member? ×

AMPEG svt 6x10hlf

Hi i may regret this but i have to sell my ampeg 6x10.Its an awesome cab and i'm only selling as i want a different head and need to raise funds .its about 2 years old and i want £600 for it.if i have any interst in it i will post more info and pics (but i guess you all know what they are).
Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bad back' post='1218224' date='May 3 2011, 12:16 AM']Hi i may regret this but i have to sell my ampeg 6x10.Its an awesome cab and i'm only selling as i want a different head and need to raise funds .its about 2 years old and i want £600 for it.if i have any interst in it i will post more info and pics (but i guess you all know what they are).
Thanks.[/quote]
bump

[quote name='chrismuzz' post='1228102' date='May 11 2011, 09:53 PM']They are truly fantastic cabs, using one for just 15 minutes almost had me getting rid of my Markbass for one![/quote]
Cheers,This is an awsome cab ,i just fancy a change so looking to get an orange 4x10 so a trade would be welcome.

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1232145' date='May 15 2011, 04:24 PM']if anyone who was interested that has an orange but didnt really need a 6x10, i have the 4x10 equivalent so a 3 way trade could maybe be possible? I really want one of these things![/quote]
this will have to go on ebay soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...