Why become a member? ×

Classic Series Musicman Stingray Totally Mint.

phsycoandy

Just 6 months old, totally 10/10. Fabulous dark, highly figured maple neck. The colour is Coral Red.

This is from the new Classic Series which hark back to the Stingray's origins, so the spec' is true to that era with string through, metal battery cover, mutes on the bridge and two band active eq, etc....

Comes in original Musicman hard case pictured. Perfect.

[s]£1295 plus shipping.[/s] [u][b]Now £1195 see my last post.[/b][/u]

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='1238840' date='May 20 2011, 11:36 PM']Very nice!!!

If only it was maple and you was aftrva trade to a big al.[/quote]I would entertain trades plus cash they would need to be easily re sellable though as I need the cash.

Well i have my big al up at the minute, there is thread (can't link as I'm on my phone)

Pretty much brand new in case, used 1 time for rehearsal and a little home practice, the stock strings still have plenty of life in them. The only thing missing is the string cleaner as the dog ate it.

Thank you, she sounds even better, phat, funky and loud in a great laid back sort of way, really easy quick neck to play. Has round wounds on atm but will include the new set of flats that are in the pics. Flats & the mutes in play really does sound old school and great. :)

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='MB1' post='1238423' date='May 20 2011, 05:08 PM']MB1. :)
Funkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkky as Fooooooooooooooooooooook!
BUMP!

...MB1 Calling Martthebass![/quote]

I know Mart, this is so purdy......trying to stay GAS free though you minx!
Good job it's trade AND cash......my depleted GAS fund makes the decision easy.

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='Legion' post='1242783' date='May 24 2011, 11:49 AM']Seeing as you are 10 mins away Andy, I'm very tempted to drive over and take a look at this...[/quote]
you are very welcome i actually have a bottle of white open, a bit early I know but i'm off today! PM me if you want the address. Lots of MB cabs btw :)

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1242785' date='May 24 2011, 11:52 AM']you are very welcome i actually have a bottle of white open, a bit early I know but i'm off today! PM me if you want the address. Lots of MB cabs btw :)[/quote]
I'm off all week myself - but I'm supposed to be wiring up the stables...

I need to get some bulkhead light fittings though so a trip to Martlesham might be needed, oh thats rather nearby eh. What a coincidence :)