Why become a member? ×

[FOR SALE] 7ENDER VICTOR BAILEY FRELESS IV EPOXY

Bartok

Hi again!!

This is a [b]FENDER JAZZ BASS VICTOR BAILEY IV FRETLESS with EPOXY[/b] on the fingerboard. It only has a few marks of playing, but not very important. In fact, it don't appears at the photos. They are only visible if the light is in a very specific way.

It sounds superb. It has a bit "modern" sound that other Fenders but it keeps the sound's essence of Fender instruments:

I don't speak English very well, so I'll show you the photos, and you'll see whats's the real condition of it:

[b]It's yours for 1500€. Please, send me a PM if you're interested on it.[/b]

[quote name='tournesol74' post='1259171' date='Jun 7 2011, 12:00 AM']where you from ?[/quote]

Murcia, España:

"a city in south-eastern Spain, the capital and most populous city of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia, and the seventh largest city in the country, with a population of 436,870 inhabitants in 2009 (about one third of the total population of the Region). The population of the metropolitan area was 638,217 in 2008. It is located on the Segura River, in the Southeast of the Iberian Peninsula, noted by a mild climate with hot summers, tepid winters and scarce precipitation and some very, very nice Fender Victor Bailey Signature Fretless basses with gold hardware" :)

[quote name='molan' post='1259203' date='Jun 7 2011, 01:41 AM']Murcia, España:

"a city in south-eastern Spain, the capital and most populous city of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia, and the seventh largest city in the country, with a population of 436,870 inhabitants in 2009 (about one third of the total population of the Region). The population of the metropolitan area was 638,217 in 2008. It is located on the Segura River, in the Southeast of the Iberian Peninsula, noted by a mild climate with hot summers, tepid winters and scarce precipitation and some very, very nice Fender Victor Bailey Signature Fretless basses with gold hardware" :P[/quote]
:) :) :lol: :D

As [b]molan[/b] says, I'm from Murcia. I think he's described it much better than I've never could. God Bless Wikipedia!!