Why become a member? ×

99ster Feedback

99ster

To get the ball rolling - here's my feedback saved from bassworld/basstalk:

Bleedproof - [i]Polite prompt emails, fast payment ...... easy sale, cheers [/i]

dood - [i]Hey Jim! Thanks for the pickguard. As BleedProof has said above.. polite and very easy to do business with. Cheers[/i]

s_u_y_* - [i]Very friendly guy. Even helped me with career advice. Cash payment, smooth transaction and a top bloke![/i]

MacDaddy - [i]sold him a bass. Smooth transaction, no worries or hassles. recommended.[/i]

Phil - [i]It was a fast, easy transaction when he bought my sansamp, highly recommended![/i]

C.J.Hustler - [i]Great bloke - honest, very quick to keep you updated. Enjoy your mesa amp mate...I'm gonna miss that baby... All the best, Chris O'Toole[/i]

philmaggs - [i]Great guy to deal with, always got everything very quickly! Phil[/i]

Steve_K - [i]Fast postage and very pleasant to deal with! Cheers[/i]

Thanks guys.

[quote name='paul, the' post='17629' date='Jun 14 2007, 03:13 PM']99ster comes with my full recommendation.
I bought a couple of things at a fantastic price and received them very quickly. Great comms too!
Cheers Jim,

paul.[/quote]

Many thanks Paul - that's much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='gillento' post='975769' date='Oct 3 2010, 10:13 AM']Sold my TAB Funkenwerk V71DI to Jim.
Immediate payment, godd communication.
I hope to do business with Jim again![/quote]

Thanks Gilles - left some feedback for you as well.
:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Deal with Jim with extreme caution.

I went to view a Gibson EB-2 and I came away with a mint T-Bird, I was very close to buying both beautys. Not what I had in mind at all. I suspect Jim has an Aladin's cave of high quality gear somewhere.

He was super friendly, his gear was exremely well looked after and the deal was dead easy.

He know's the next bass I'm buying off of him, in fact he's babysitting it for me.

Have no fear dealing with this fine fellow, just be prepared to be sorely tempted.

Cheers mate!!!!

• 1 year later...