Why become a member? ×

Out of Stock Books

Stuart Clayton

Hi all,

I've had many emails from customers wanting to order certain books which are currently out of stock. They ARE being reprinted, but there has been an unforeseen delay at the printers. By the middle of next week we'll have the following titles back in stock:

The Jamiroquai Bass Book
The Bass Player's Guide to Scales and Modes
Ultimate Slap Bass
Nile Rodgers & Bernard Edwards Funk & Disco Grooves

Best wishes,
Stuart

Hi Stuart,

When the Jamiroquai book gets back in stock, I'll most definitely be getting it. I've just got one quick question, is the "Space Cowboy" transcription the "Stoned Again Mix", which Stu Zen played or the album version, which was done by a bloke called 'Mr. X'? Either version is great, and I personally prefer the Mr. X version a bit more.

Cheers,
Phil

[quote name='Fiorenza2' post='1351876' date='Aug 25 2011, 11:16 PM']Hi Stuart,

When the Jamiroquai book gets back in stock, I'll most definitely be getting it. I've just got one quick question, is the "Space Cowboy" transcription the "Stoned Again Mix", which Stu Zen played or the album version, which was done by a bloke called 'Mr. X'? Either version is great, and I personally prefer the Mr. X version a bit more.

Cheers,
Phil[/quote]

Hi Phil,

It should be arriving today (Friday) - well, I've waited 2 days for the courier anyway...

The book contains the Mr.X album version.

Best wishes
Stuart

• 4 weeks later...