Why become a member? ×

-SOLD-

MuddBass

Well, in a bid to clear more room at home here's another bass of mine which requires a new loving home. :)

Its a P Bass copy by Vintage. Its their higher quality model, in a vintage white (kinda an nice cream more so than white), with brass bridge saddles, Wilkinson Bridge and Wilkinson P Bass Pick-ups.

I've retro-fitted with a nice set of Roto FLAT wound strings - Sounds GREAT!!!

Condition - as new.

Here's the spec and pics off the internet....

Vintage V4 Bass Series
Body: Eastern Poplar
Neck: Hard Maple – Bolt On
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Scale: 34"/864mm
Frets: 20
Neck Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Tuners: Wilkinson® WJBL200
Bridge: Adjustable
Pickups: Wilkinson® PB x 1 (M) WPB
Hardware: Chrome
Controls: 1 x Volume/ 1 x Tone

V4 Pickup
This classic ‘split coil’ pickup design, powered by Alnico V magnets for maximum low end tone, is very much in keeping with the authentic looks and feel of this style of versatile and capable bass guitar.

V4 Bridge
The heart of a good bass sound lies with the string anchoring, and the V4’s bridge makes sure that’s the way it stays.
Face mounted and fully adjustable, the rear loaded strings pass over the V4’s chunky brass bridge saddles for maximum bottom end tone.

[attachment=8563:v4vw_05.jpg]

RRP is [b]£179.00[/b]

Selling for [b]£70[/b] (POSTED IN THE UK)

Please add [b]£10[/b] for a suitable [u]as new gig bag[/u] [color="#FF0000"]or [/color]I have a as new hard case which I'd chuck in for an extra [b]£20[/b] - This would be better for posting to you anyway.

Paypal, cheque or cash all cool. As is pick-up or trial in Eastleigh (Nr Southampton, Hampshire)

Keep it low

Greg

Edited by five-string.co.uk

[quote name='Frusty' post='195866' date='May 10 2008, 10:12 AM']Do you have a sound clip of it with the flats on?[/quote]

I don't, but I'll see what I can knock up over the weekend

Your more than welcome to come and try

Greg

Guest MoJo

The bass player with the 'Counterfeit Kings' plays one of these loaded with Seymour Duncans. Sounds immense. I'm tempted myself. :)