Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-01 with U-Retro DeLuxe Preamp ***SOLD***

PauBass

:)

Well, it's time for a change and I'm selling this two basses.

New Pictures posted... click on the images.

Price: [size=4][font="Arial Black"]SOLD[/font][/size]

- Fender Precision: finished in black, black scratchplate and maple fingerboard.Excellent condition and Fender hardcase included. Strung with DR Black Beauties and fitted with Schaller strap buttons.

- Lakland 55-01 with John East U-Retro Deluxe preamp: black and maple fingerboard. Top condition. Lakland hardcase included, a bit tatty but does the job. New set of Elixir strings installed and fitted with Schaller strap buttons.

Price: [size=4][font="Arial Black"]£525[/font][/size]

[url="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/CIMG3168.jpg"][/url]

[url="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m221/PauBass/CIMG3176.jpg"][/url] Edited by PauBass

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='212244' date='Jun 4 2008, 01:40 AM']Where are you based? I'm sort-of after a P but I don't think I'd buy a Fender without trying it (due to past experience).[/quote]

I'm based in Hove, East Sussex.

This is a good P bass, well built/finished and with a really good sound... I've also had some bad expriences with Fender instruments in the past, I've played quite a few Precisions and I can confirm this one is not a dog.
If I'm not mistaking, it's from 2001.

[quote name='PauBass' post='212230' date='Jun 4 2008, 12:33 AM']:)

Just testing the waters at the moment but it's quite likely I'm selling both basses:

- Fender Precision: finished in black, black scratchplate and maple fingerboard.Excellent condition and Fender hardcase included.

- Lakland 55-01 with John East U-Retro Deluxe preamp: black and maple fingerboard. Top condition. Lakland hardcase included, a bit tatty but does the job.

Pictures to follow soon!

Anyone interested?[/quote]

I'm interested in the 55-01, how much are you wanting for it?

[quote name='BassBomber414' post='212655' date='Jun 4 2008, 06:27 PM']Ok, I give up.Can't spot a price anywhere.

How much is the P Bass ?[/quote]

There wasn't a price anywhere, that's why you couldn't find it :)

Fender P-Bass: £500

[quote name='beerdragon' post='212693' date='Jun 4 2008, 07:26 PM']Dunno if i'm missing something but the Pbass seems cheap for the pbass everyone seems to go for Balack on blaco with a maple neck. i fancy it but i onl have a P bass to swap at the moment.[/quote]

Think its about standard at the mo. I've got the RW neck sister to this (2004), picked up last year - same price. Guess I'm biassed but the 2000-2007 series precisions in 'near minty fresh' are pretty good value at this price point. Also, maybe I've been lucky but I haven't played a bad one in this age range so I don't think inconsistency is the issue it used to be IMHO.

[quote name='rjb' post='219132' date='Jun 15 2008, 10:56 AM']Gonna bump this for you.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='scrawntcher' post='219301' date='Jun 15 2008, 05:16 PM']interested in a swap for an iceni boudica custom 5 ? its on the board[/quote]

Sorry but not interested on any trades... Thanks for the offer anyway!

• 1 month later...