Why become a member? ×

alembic mk quilted maple for sale

al embic

thought about this for a while...so here goes.
1999 alembic mk bass,amaze'n quilted maple top,plays amaze'n,about a year ago i had a proper heavy duty ffitted flightcase made for it (£250) that will come with the bass..........realistic offers please

would be a cash only deal i think....got a few basses knocking round now an only ever seem to gig my gb,got a ksd arrive'n soon too,so for a trade it would have to be something special,real special!!!....would be looking in the region of £2200 for it.

I tried an identical one in the Bass Centre many years ago and loved it - that all maple construction gave the bass I played some serious growl and the alembic circuitry kept things full sounding.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='24885' date='Jun 29 2007, 01:30 PM']I tried an identical one in the Bass Centre many years ago and loved it - that all maple construction gave the bass I played some serious growl and the alembic circuitry kept things full sounding.[/quote]

think i also played the one at the bass centre.......the wood on this one was much better tho.your right this baby has a real growl,not found another alembic so far that has a similar sound.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='al embic' post='30632' date='Jul 12 2007, 11:22 AM']now under offer from 2 peeps......who's gonna get the cash together first???????????[/quote]

we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for all the interest this bass is now sold.cheers!