Why become a member? ×

Alien's feedback

Dr.Dave

When I finally got through packaging that even the Royal Mail would find it hard to destroy - out popped my FX unit in the original box with the manual and even the unused stickers. Like new.
Well happy and a treat to buy from him.

• 4 months later...

Just recieved one of his very own 2x10 Alien Audio cabs. A pleasure to deal with even with a bit of mucking around with Paypal.

Very well built solid cab, looks nice and sounds braw. Need to get it to practice on monday so I can give it a good seeing to :)

+1 on his packing too! Took me ages to get into it haha!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Received a fantastic WOBO Double Looper from Andy today, posted recorded delivery. It arrived in smashing time and a works a treat, in practically bomb proof packaging, bubble wrapped to the maximum! It's in great condition and i got it for a pretty decent price aswell.

So yeah i'd definitely deal again with Alien again.

Cheers, Rich :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

As you know, Andy's a stand up guy.
I bought a Behringer mixer off him. It arrived ASAP (after a wee bit of fannying about with PayPal - the swines), amazingly well packed and in top nick. He obviously looks after his kit as well as I do. All I can say is I'm plenty chuffed with the straight forward deal and pleasantly surprised at how well Behringer have done with this device.
Cheers man.
Rich.

I would like to add a special commendation for Andy - upon hearing that I was intending to put my Hartke 3500 in the case he sold me, he told me he had some spare rack ears for just such an amp and sent them to me for nowt - saving me £24 getting them from Thomann!

Top man, it's stuff like that which makes this place such a joy to be part of.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Peavey TNT160 from Andy. Superb condition, really well looked after. Very friendly, welcoming chap who even knocked a tenner off the asking price to help cover my fuel costs. I would have no hesitation dealing with Andy again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...