Why become a member? ×

My Gear....

bassfan

I thought it was about time to show off these beauties.

All bought off some stand up guys on Basschat.

The Lakky is my latest edition as plays wonderfully, the Warwick has 2 faces the delicate, butter wouldn't melt and the roaring freight train when needed! and the Miller, well, 'nuff said! There is also a black semi acoustic Tanglewood and a Squire P-Bass in the fold.

The GAS has subsided for now..

Enjoy!

Edited by bassfan

[quote name='bassfan' post='293936' date='Sep 28 2008, 03:47 PM']I thought it was about time to show off these beauties.

All bought off some stand up guys on Basschat.

The Lakky is my latest edition as plays wonderfully, the Warwick has 2 faces the delicate, butter wouldn't melt and the roaring freight train when needed! and the Miller, well, 'nuff said! There is also a black semi acoustic Tanglewood and a Squire P-Bass in the fold.

The GAS has subsided for now..

Enjoy![/quote]

I'm loving the cherry burst Lakland!

I am not sure Rich... I got it off PTP about a year ago...could be MB1's old one. You have some collection yourself I understand!

Stingray...just noticed that the decking needs some serious attention!!! :)

Edited by bassfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='bassfan' post='477170' date='May 1 2009, 05:04 PM']Thought I'd update the post with my final (at the moment!!) collection. :)[/quote]

I remember that Lakland being on ebay and umming and arring over it. Did you buy it or were you the seller? A Simms paintjob if I recall... and I remember thinking that it would have been super cool if the design had gone up the fretboard too (I was going to make enquiries to see if Martin would do that before I pressed that button)! Still... awesome looking bass... one of the coolest I've seen!

I didn't get it off Ebay, I tracked it down through this site and had a chat with it's previous owner!! It was for sale on here maybe 18months ago, possibly longer. I agree the graphics up the neck would look very funky. The LED's are cool too.

I am gigging it tomorrow night, looking forward to the reaction.. apparently it gets alot of attention :)

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

OK.... Lucky me!!!

I have attached some new pics of my new rig and current basses including the new Modulus Flea and the TC Rig, for anyone interested. The eagle eyed amongst you may notice I have lost a blonde... hopefully to a good home. Gas has completely subsided and everything in my Bass world is perfect :)

Here you go guys.... enjoy!

Edited by bassfan