Why become a member? ×

SOLD Navigator jazz bass, 2007 £1020 shipped now
£1150

Hooch

Killer jazz. Really. I'm selling my Navigator jazz bass, a 60s replica handmade in Japan in 2007. Construction & materials are top-notch, specs tick all the boxes for vintagey nuts like me : full nitro lacquer, bone nut, 7.25 radiused dark veneer fingerboard, spiral saddles bridge, very thin frets... minus the non-celluloid pickguard & gotoh GB2 tuning machines, it's as close as you'd expect to a pre-CBS Fender.

The bass is in great condition. A bucklerash mark on the back, a few marks here and there, but it's nice considering the ultra-thin paintjob. The OW is creamier in the flesh. Great playing condition too. Super-straight neck with low action, 45-100 fresh d'Addario roundwounds. No fretbuzz, trussrod in perfect working condition too. Nice resonant alder body, the bass isn't on the heavy side for a jazz : 9 lbs / 4kgs

As for the electronics : genuine Antiquity 2 pickups with passive CTS pots / Vitamin-Q condenser. Killer passive jazz sound, with tight lows and growly mids.

Comes with a fender american standard hard-case – i guess -, in good condition. £1020 /1150 euros shipped to your door in European countries.

Edited by Hooch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...