Why become a member? ×

***SOLD/TRADED***

deaver

[quote name='deaver' post='316141' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:38 PM'][b]G&L Tribute L-2000 natural finish[/b]. Small amount of tarnish on bridge and pickups. Picked up off here in September [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27695"] G&L Tribute L-2000[/url]. I've removed the marker pen and adjusted the action since then.[/quote]

How come this has had 3 different owners in such close succession? I can’t work it out cos it looks like a great bass!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='316143' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:44 PM']:) how come you're getting rid? That G&L is becoming a bit of a basschat bike![/quote]

I nearly let you know first so it wouldn't be such a shock. It's the idea of turning two into one that appeals most. Plus the ever elusive search for tone and "The One"

I used to be like this with girlfriends until I got married

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='316144' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:45 PM']How come this has had 3 different owners in such close succession? I can’t work it out cos it looks like a great bass![/quote]
It's a very nice bass, but with two musicmans (one of which i wouldn't be able to sell and the other one being pretty special to me) it didn't get played much, don't get me wrong, it's a very nice bass, i'll vouch for that, i just wanted something a little different :huh:

[quote name='deaver' post='316146' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:49 PM']I nearly let you know first so it wouldn't be such a shock. It's the idea of turning two into one that appeals most. Plus the ever elusive search for tone and "The One"

I used to be like this with girlfriends until I got married[/quote]
That's fair enough man. I would like that G&L back, i'd like that SR900 even more! i can't afford either though :)
Good luck selling anyway and i hope you find the right bass!

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='327224' date='Nov 12 2008, 12:41 AM']so what did you trade the G&L for? i thought you wanted to sell them and buy a £600 bass?[/quote]

Impatience got the better of me again and I traded for Mr Pablo's Precision. Not really sure what I want for the SR900 now, cash would be nice