Why become a member? ×

Expression Pedal

Joeyfivebags

This is not a fancy multi pedal, but it's the best feeling compact expression pedal I've used:

[url="https://www.jimdunlop.com/product/dvp4-7-10137-09463-5.do"]https://www.jimdunlop.com/product/dvp4-7-10137-09463-5.do[/url]

Also the Hotone Bass Press might be worth a look, not as nice feeling as the Dunlop, but it can be used as a standalone bass wah!

The Source Audio Dual Expression looks like the one to go for, especially if you have any SA pedals. You can hook up two regular expression devices plus a SA pedal; not sure that you can switch the expression on and off, looks like it is always on for all connected devices though. For more fine control you'll want their Reflex pedal.

There is the Moog MP-201, but it's big, expensive and hard to find. Not sure what other options there are?

• 2 weeks later...

Moog MP201 night and f*cking day!
Mine is the core of my rig.
MIDI to my SR16 and CV outs to LPF (1). Ring Mod (2). And Minituar (1) USB out to Ableton
It's such a comfortable treadle and the features are extensive to say the least.
Triangle waves, square waves , saw tooth, sample and hold, gates, noise, ramp etc etc
I paid £350 for mine from a basschatter and it's the best money I've ever spent.
If mine got lost, stolen or broken I would hunt one down no matter how much it cost or how far away it was .

[quote name='Tuco' timestamp='1495148268' post='3301718']
Moog MP201 night and f*cking day!
Mine is the core of my rig.
MIDI to my SR16 and CV outs to LPF (1). Ring Mod (2). And Minituar (1) USB out to Ableton
It's such a comfortable treadle and the features are extensive to say the least.
Triangle waves, square waves , saw tooth, sample and hold, gates, noise, ramp etc etc
I paid £350 for mine from a basschatter and it's the best money I've ever spent.
If mine got lost, stolen or broken I would hunt one down no matter how much it cost or how far away it was .
[/quote]

Yeah, but do you like it?