Why become a member? ×

Bass and/or double bass player available, Portsmouth area

fretagain

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fed up with playing the same old numbers, I want to join a gigging band, or a band with prospects of gigs. I don't want to just rehearse.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All my own gear and transport, been playing for 30+ years on and off, various influences from Punk to Pop.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Played with Rockabilly trios and 4 piece, punk bands, ska, pop and your average covers bands.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Give me a chance if you need someone, or even just depping.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apart from bass I also play double bass and am renowned on the Rock & Roll circuit.
Been depping mainly for the last 2 years with many of the local bands in the area, but want something more concrete.[/font][/color]