Why become a member? ×

Ambient bass looping #5

BassBus

More unconventional use of a bass guitar. I used the Status Series 3 again for this. Started with the EHX Canyon delay then through all sorts and finishing with the chords degrading in the El Capistan. I used the Loop Tree app on iPad for this one. Seamless looping with lots of tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZwTM_A8h50

It's not improvised. This has been hanging round for a year now. First I couldn't find where to go with the arrangement then Steve Lawson and Perry Frank put videos up that sparked it off. Then things got in the way after that, including the electrics on my ACG packing in. But here it is with the arrangement having evolved quite a bit over time. Thanks to our Steve and Perry for the inspiration too.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Steve Lawson' timestamp='1499261540' post='3330359']
Enjoying this a lot! Nice work. That's a lovely collection of pedals, and you've got them working together well!
[/quote]

Thanks so much Steve. One of your pieces was the inspiration for the arrangement and dug me out of a hole of stuckness. :)

[quote name='BassBus' timestamp='1499445226' post='3331649']
To be honest I can't remember. Probably just as well in case I plagiarised your work :D :ph34r:
[/quote]
ha! plagarise away - it's always interesting to hear ideas being recirculated. I got them from somewhere in the first place. Seems only right to pass them on :D