Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass club 121 cab FINAL PRICE £220
£300

Rabbie

Reduced price £220 (posted to your door!!) - taking a hammering on this one but I want it sold, please don't offer me less for it.
This is an exciting little cabinet, a 1 x 12 plus tweeter with very usable kickback possibility, super light and portable, but yet sturdy and gig proof. Now discontinued, the reviews are great and many thought of this as one of Markbass's better cabinets.
I find it difficult to price as there are no equivalent for sale at the moment, but I have bought it used from Bass Direct only a couple of months ago for around £320 delivered. When new, the rrp was £550. Bass Direct assured me it had only mostly home use. I never gigged it either and concluded I actually don't need it In my rig. It does have signs of mild use but it works perfectly.
I have the box from Bass Direct to send it in, so I'm happy to post.
Here's the Markbass link
http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/club-121/

I'll trade for a little and light combo with cash my way.

Edited by Rabbie

Bump for the hope of selling here not on eBay. I'm looking for a small light and reasonable modern combo with DI out to use as monitor or at very small outings something like an Ashdown combo of any wattage as long as portable and with a DI out. I'm sorted for big heavy stuff...

Edited by Rabbie