Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG 700 *****SOLD******
£875

steviebk

As New, Aguilar AG 700, complete with Carry case, only a few months old, only a handful of gigs, just need a combo now, as I'm an old git !!
Pics on request, I couldn't upload them, but it's immaculate.

Edited by steviebk

Steve here is my old man, and we were discussing his options earlier and I made the same suggestion Dan. To be honest I think he just doesn't need the power! While it's a cracking amp (and paired with the HDN410 he is selling - Absolute POWERHOUSE of a rig) it's just too much for what he needs. A small 2x10 combo would suit his requirements, and so the big rig is up for sale. If I had the cash I'd have it!

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1507497975' post='3385938']
Steve here is my old man, and we were discussing his options earlier and I made the same suggestion Dan. To be honest I think he just doesn't need the power! While it's a cracking amp (and paired with the HDN410 he is selling - Absolute POWERHOUSE of a rig) it's just too much for what he needs. A small 2x10 combo would suit his requirements, and so the big rig is up for sale. If I had the cash I'd have it!
[/quote]

GLWTS. Was surprised to see an AG700 for sale. Great heads. Mine's going nowhere.