Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Rowbee

Shockwave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had the pleasure of doing business with Rob today - after he patiently weathered by barrage of pestering PMs and a last minute wavering between two of the items he was selling. A gentleman. And I am now the proud owner of an Ashdown ABM 210T cab that is a darn site nicer that he made it out to be. I am a happy chap - thanks Rob.

[quote name='Paul S' post='376242' date='Jan 10 2009, 04:25 PM']Had the pleasure of doing business with Rob today - after he patiently weathered by barrage of pestering PMs and a last minute wavering between two of the items he was selling. A gentleman. And I am now the proud owner of an Ashdown ABM 210T cab that is a darn site nicer that he made it out to be. I am a happy chap - thanks Rob.[/quote]

You're more than welcome. I feel it has gone to a good home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I relieved Rowbee (ooh er missus!) of his Diago Daisy Chain. Very good communication, with prompt updates through out the deal - An absolute pleasure mate. I hope our paths cross again some day, as I couldn't hope for a better seller ;)

All the best!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Shockwave' post='330304' date='Nov 16 2008, 11:03 PM']Rowbie popped down from coventry to buy my Sterling.

Well its now his, Great guy! Looks like the bass has gone to a new loving home!

Cheers mate![/quote]

As above ! Rob Popped down from Coventry to collect my Sterling HH today..

Rob's a great guy to deal with and highly recommended

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='564054' date='Aug 9 2009, 11:50 AM']Just had Rob over to pick up my Flea bass.
No fuss or hassle. Fast payment, good comms, Top bloke to deal with.

Hope you enjoy your new bass mate!!
Thanks again.

Chris[/quote]

Chris, it's an amazing bass, thanks so much.

Bought a Musicman Sterling HH of Rob there, and have to add to the great comments left previously.
Extremely helpful and patient in the face of many pm's, great deal struck, and finally, couriered with the utmost care and protection.
I buy a lot of Basses and have them delivered, and the attention to detail, care, and decency of this guy in all aspects of the transaction was 1st class, hang on, I'm just off to get a hanky I'm welling up now [Gwynth Paltrow moment over]
Seriously though, 100% satisfaction,

Cheers

The GroovyPlucker

• 2 weeks later...