Why become a member? ×

Fender 2008 American Jazz Bass

Kaiu

Hi Everyone,

I bought this beautiful instrument from Guitar Center in June while over in the USA on a 'business' trip. Although I love the sound of it, it just doesn't cut it with the band and I keep going back to my MusicMan Sterling. So unfortunately this has to go.

It's been hardly used, other than in my bedroom and a handful of gigs when I tried it out. Other than a few scratches where my belt rubbed on the back (you can see how little they are from the photo) there are no major dings or dents. Bear in mind the bass has caught a few reflections so don't be put off, if you are unsure I am quite happy to take more photo's!

It comes with a Fender Hardcase (incl. two copies of the key for the case, the allen keys and the cloth that came with it)

£550

[attachment=16885:IMG_4579.JPG][attachment=16884:IMG_4577.JPG]
[attachment=16883:IMG_4574.JPG][attachment=16882:IMG_4573.JPG]
[attachment=16881:IMG_4571.JPG][attachment=16880:IMG_4570.JPG]
[attachment=16879:IMG_4569.JPG][attachment=16887:IMG_4572.JPG]

Thanks,

I live 15miles South East of York, collection preferred. However I am prepared to deliver if you are within an hour or so.
I am not prepared to post it, as I am not desperate to sell. I'd rather sell to someone face to face and avoid all the hassle of posting.

Ed

Edited by Kaiu

Yeah I love it, I've added a hipshot and now I use it for pretty much everything. So easy to play.
But I did use the Jazz for a couple of the slower numbers, however we aren't gigging for a couple of months while we sort out the next album, so I'm freeing up cash for christmas. Having 5 younger brothers isn't cheap!

Ed

Edited by Kaiu

So is this one of those 2008 models? it certainly has a High mass vintage bridge but then you mentioned omething HIPSHOT.... could you clarify?