Why become a member? ×

PauBass' Feedback

PauBass

Hi guys!

Here I am setting up my Feedback thread again so, if you have dealt with me before, please feel free to submit your vote.

I have also copied & pasted all the feedback left for me when we were Bassworld so you can read through it and know me a little bit better.

Thanks to you all.

Edited by PauBass

[font="Arial Black"]From Rush Rule:[/font]

[color="#000000"][quote name='rush_rule' post='172565' date='Aug 20 2006, 12:50 AM']bought 2 chili peppers tickets of him a while back. pleasure to deal with got them sraight away and had a bloody good night too!! cheers![/quote]
[/color]

[font="Arial Black"]From Wahit:[/font]

[quote name='wahit' post='177641' date='Sep 5 2006, 08:22 PM']5 stars for PauBass!!!
My brand new Warwick arrived today!! A successful voyage from England to Portugal!!!
Thanks Pablo! :)
Great! Great seller!!!![/quote]

[font="Arial Black"]From Richy316:[/font]

[quote name='richy316' post='221473' date='Jan 24 2007, 09:46 PM']Bought his Sansamp! excellent guy to deal with very helpful and answered any questions i was troubled by.
Thanks Pablo[/quote]

[font="Arial Black"]From Andyonbass:
[/font]
[quote name='andyonbass' post='225070' date='Feb 3 2007, 11:16 AM']It was a real pleasure to meet Pablo, we traded basses and I am very happy - much more the sound I'm looking for!
Oh and he makes a great cup of coffee!
Hope you enjoy the Spector![/quote]

[font="Arial Black"]From Josh:
[/font]
[quote name='josh' post='249347' date='Mar 30 2007, 02:23 PM']Just got my levy strap and it's in great used condition, friendly communication and very reliable, as I've many times before Pablo thank you very much![/quote]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Pablo,

Soooooooooooooooo sorry it's taken so long to reply. No excuse, I'm just a forgetful mofo! lol

Anyway, thanks for all your help with the Spector. It was great doing business with you. Top banana deal and such an easy transaction with a diamond fella!

Cheers
Tony

• 1 month later...

Hi Pablo

The bass is cool - cleaned up really nice and sounds great - shame you never got to play it...

Must admit I was a bit aprehensive at first buying a bass unseen when I then found out it was beening shipped from Scotland and that you had never actually had it, but I needn't have worried - Anndra is a top guy too (and a very busy) but he supplied additional photos on request and his communication was good. Happy when we got the shipping organised and it was worth wait...

Your good communication and quick to reply to PM's counts for a lot in my book :)

Cheers

John

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate, sorry its taken a while to get round to doing this..... i'm here now tho!!! lol

We did a straight swap for our amps, i live in long eaton and pablo lives on the south coast and we met half way...... great comunication...... would really recommend doing business with this guy!!

feel like i'm on ebay!! hahaha

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have just bought a Korg tuner from Pablo. Top chap to deal with and kept me informed of what was happening.
The tuner arrived very prompt and in top condition. :) :huh: ;)
He also gave me some info on an amp I have been thinking about.
Buy and sell with confidence with this guy.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...