Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BottomEndian

BottomEndian

I PM'ed Owain on Thursday night about a Boss PS-3 he advertised. The pedal was posted on Friday and I had it by Saturday morning, very well packed and exactly as described. Perfect!

A great deal with a top guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again ;)

Cheers mate!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^^ and while Owain was on his grand tour of the northern end of Northumberland he called in at mine after visiting Warwickhunt to conduct a 2nd seamlesss transaction of the night :) He sold me his Akai G-Drive which is in truly excellent condition. Owain's a totally straightforward bloke to deal with, 100% recommended.

Great bloke to talk to about all manner of bass related things too, was good to meet you.

Steve.

• 1 month later...

I bought a Squier Fretless Jazz off Owain last week and after some superbly informative and helpfull messages it arrived today! To say that it was well packed in an understatement, you'd need a degree just to get into the box! For that, I thank you.

Owain is a super person to do business with and I would not hesitate to buy or sell with this top Basschatter again.

Thanks a bunch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a EHX POG2 and DHA VT2 from Owain.

I sent the money Wednesday morning 8am he sent the pedals same day 10am! They arrived next day, packaged with plenty of padding. Very happy with the condition of each pedal! Top man for communication too! Ta very much pleasure doing business.

Matt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just got a bass from Owain. It arrived promptly, really well packaged and in exactly the condition he'd described.
Communication throughout the transaction was brilliant, the deal was done swiftly and with no hassle.
The sort of deal that makes this site so good.
Thoroughly recommended - cheers Owain.

• 1 month later...