Why become a member? ×

TRADE PENDING> Status S1 5 String, Graphite neck.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Decided i cant get on with the 35inch scale length. 34inches is enough for any man (or woman!) It sickens me that i have to sell a bass for such a terrible reason, but my pansy fingers just dont get on with it!

So as stated she has a 35inch scale length, Bolt on all Graphite neck, Gold hardware, Quilt top trans red colour. Very classy to look at. The graphite neck has no wear at all. In fact the only wear on the bass is some buckle rash on the back. There is absoloutely nothing wrong about the bass. Its a fine peice of solid construction and plays brilliantly with a hella low action. It comes with the original Status/Hiscox hardcase. It has a pair of powerful Status Hyperactive pups which absoloutely sing and growl. Complimented by a simple Pre-amp/active circuit.

This was probably one of the last S1's to be made before being discontinued. I honestly prefer this shape to the S2 i have.

I would rather not post this bass, Pickup is as always in Bristol.

Tradewise i am looking for 34inch scale 5 String Status's Possibly one like this. Preferably fretless but doesant have to be.

I will consider basses other then Status's as long as they are fretless 5's.

Any questions please PM me.

Rob. :)

PS, this will be fitted with either Brand new Status Hotwire 45-125 strings or brand new Status Hotwire 30-110's. Buyers choice.

[quote name='MB1' post='438585' date='Mar 18 2009, 07:40 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:
Blimey!...and the Price?
BUMP![/quote]

Considering the trouble i had getting the bass to Bristol and new sets of strings i am asking £670 Picked up. No haggling :)