Why become a member? ×

Feedback for MoonBassAlpha

Mace

• 1 month later...

Travelled to Jules' last Sunday to buy a Laney valve amp. The equipment was as described - Jules made me, the wife and dog very welcome, and made a wicked cup of coffee, gave me a nice demo of some of his exotic gear and we even had a quick jam with him on drums!

Nice guy to deal with!

Col

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

What a thoroughly excellent fellow Jules is. Not only did he fix a problem I was struggling with - stripped threads on a Steinberger licenced bridge - but he did it in no time at all and refused to accept any payment.
People with such skills and integrity are rare enough in any walk of life. I am delighted to have made his acquaintance and now have the pleasure of playing an instrument which had languished for more than a year prior to contacting Jules.
Many thanks Jules for having the expertise and generosity to solve my problem.

Very best

Gary

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just contacted Jules re a bass restringing issue (following the recent thread re BC people who can help re bass issues) and he came back very promptly. Due to travel plans we are unable to meet up, but he came back with some really helpful suggestions to look into now. They certainly have helped. A good man indeed. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 04/12/2020 at 16:05, jezzaboy said:

Just completed a sale with Jules and it was totally hassle free. I wouldn`t hesitate to do business with him again.

Ta!

Thanks Gerry! I had completely forgotten about the feedback thread, so I've popped some on yours too. Using the Mustang a lot now! Cheers!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...