Why become a member? ×

Raggy

bottomfeed

Just bought a GK1001RB-II from [b] Raggy[/b]....
Top guy to deal with... He obviously looks after his gear, it was in mint condition for a 2 year old amp.... delivered in the original box & with the manual!
He even drove from Swindon to Bristol to drop it to me...
bargin!.... cheers mate! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Steve's Genz Benz Shuttle Max from him. Kit has been well looked after, boxed and with manuals.

Really good guy to boot. Really easy to deal with and even delivered the amp.

I have no hesitation in recommending Raggy as someone to buy from, top chap....!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Raggy - (soon to become the quickest pup swapper in the West) - bought my prewired P bass electrics kit, great guy to deal with, instant payment & superb communication, a pleasure to deal with.
No problem recommending Steve to all.
Cheerz, John

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Mark Bass SD1200 amp from Steve - Amp was in immaculate 'as new' condition and boxed with all packaging. Excellent communication throughout and Steve was kind enough to hold the item and give me first refusal while I waited for my own rig to sell.

I have no hesitation in recommending Steve as someone to buy from...many Thanks Steve - hopefully my new cab will arrive soon so I can give the amp a good workout!

Cheers

Martin

• 4 weeks later...

Just sold Steve my Roger Waters P Bass. Easy transaction and a nice bloke to deal with. This is the second transaction I've done recently in a motorway service station. Better knock it on the head before I get locked up!

Anyone thinking of doing a deal with Steve, do not hesitate, he's a top geezer! Get your band over to Wales mate!!

Cheers,

Gary

• 4 months later...

I can highly recommend Steve, he's a genuine, friendly chap who looks after his gear, thank you mate, the Bergantino NV 412 cab is immaculate as described.
Looking forward to hooking it up to the Matamp tomorrow.

All the best
Cameron

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just traded some cabs with Steve.

This is the second deal he and i have done and again it was a pleasure to do business, excellent comunications throughout. The gear was described as mint and was absolutely box fresh with not a mark on it. Steve obviously looks after his gear and if he says it's mint it is mint! We arranged to meet up at a services convenient to both of us and we were both early!

In short, Steve's a top chap to deal with - trade, buy or sell with total confidence.

Cheers

Martin

• 2 months later...