Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Leftybassman392

whynot

• 11 months later...

I bought a power amp and headphones from Andy. He had them to me within 3 days of payment!! Pretty damn impressive. They were really well packed and work fine, and he's a pleasure to do business with. In fact i'm waiting for a set of mics i've just bought from him too. An all round great BC seller.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently bought and collected two Mackie SRM450 powered speakers and stands. Took me about a week to arrange collection but Andy was very flexible and helpful throughout. The speakers have been well looked after and, of course, they work fine. Andy even threw in a couple of XLR leads. Good communication throughout the process making the deal easy and stress-free - exactly what anyone would wish for. Thanks Andy.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy's a top guy to deal with. Not only did he sell me some speaker stands at a great price, he bravely negotiated the Saturday shopping traffic in Canterbury town centre to deliver them in person at the weekend. Wish we'd both had more time for a coffee or a beer.

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='970196' date='Sep 27 2010, 11:16 PM']Andy's a top guy to deal with. Not only did he sell me some speaker stands at a great price, he bravely negotiated the Saturday shopping traffic in Canterbury town centre to deliver them in person at the weekend. Wish we'd both had more time for a coffee or a beer.

Chris[/quote]

I think he negotiated Swindon Town Centre too on the same day as he dropped off a guitar stand for me. He doesn't half get around the country, that's the second time he's been to mine, I rwally should stop buying off him but his prices are hard to beat :)

Top man Andy.

I did! For the record, neither was anywhere near as bad as the Bracknell ring road system the satnav decided to take us through - my heart goes out to the poor folk who have to do that every day!

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' post='970942' date='Sep 28 2010, 05:56 PM']I think he negotiated Swindon Town Centre too on the same day as he dropped off a guitar stand for me. He doesn't half get around the country, that's the second time he's been to mine, I rwally should stop buying off him but his prices are hard to beat :)

Top man Andy.[/quote]

I collected a subwoofer, effects unit and an 11m snake from Andy yesterday. He [u]really[/u] knows and takes care of his stuff - the effects unit had all the original packaging & docs and even the snake was in a small aluminium case.

Thanks Andy . . . although that sub was a b*gg*r to lift out of the car on my own. :)

Andy delivered my synths (Yamaha Big Blue with stand and a Proteus rack mount doo-dad) to me today in London Colney! Shame we didnt have time for a beer and a chat, but was a pleasure to meet him nonetheless. Everything works perfectly and he even threw in a few midi leads. Got a great deal off him.
Trade with confidence in this guy!

Truckstop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Just bought a Nikon COOLPIX camera from Andy and everything went perfectly..

Andy's communication throughout was great and the camera arrived in excellent condition thanks to some very careful packing by Andy..

Plus, it's a really good little camera. :)

I'd have no hesitation in dealing with Andy again.

Nik