Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Chappers' post='61498' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:11 AM']Had the pleasure of doing a deal on Niks Yamaha BB615 bass.
Nothing but praise for the guy. Kept me updated with info, even over the weekend, and delivered EXACTLY what he said he would.
Total stand up guy whom I would deal with anytime, and reccomend to anyone.
Cheers,
Col[/quote]
Cheers Col,

Glad you're happy with the bass and thanks for the feedback.. Can only say the same in return really - pleasure to deal with on all fronts! :)

I'll post up a thread on your behalf as well,

Cheers

Nik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Merton' post='94548' date='Nov 26 2007, 02:06 PM']Perfect!

Just met Nik in person to hand over the two Trace/Celestion drivers, lovely bloke to deal with, nice and simple "transaction".

Hi Merton

Pleasure to meet you yesterday.. Thanks for the drivers and for delivering them and for the feedback - much appreciated! Equally, it was a perfect transaction for me too. Will leave you some feedback now...

Also, thanks Ped + Peter for the positivity; totally reciprocated of course!

Indeed, the Silverfox is the man. I have had the pleasure of two clandestine meets under the cover of night at Clacket Lane, and each one has been rewarded with good gear (musical I hasten to add), incisive conversation, and good humour. Defo one of the good'uns :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='95649' date='Nov 28 2007, 03:30 PM']Indeed, the Silverfox is the man. I have had the pleasure of two clandestine meets under the cover of night at Clacket Lane, and each one has been rewarded with good gear (musical I hasten to add), incisive conversation, and good humour. Defo one of the good'uns :huh:[/quote]
Cheers Chris! "Defo one of the good'uns" yourself mate :)

Am getting Clackett Lane withdrawal symptoms to be honest but haven't got anything to sell at the moment and am full up in the bass dept. so can't buy either of those two very nice P-basses you're in the process of selling..

• 1 month later...

How about this one....a bit of good feedback for someone without even buying from or selling to them!

I missed out on the Lakland DJ5 Nik was selling by a couple of hours. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

But what a guy Nik is......he phoned me the next day to let me know he saw another Lakland up for sale elsewhere on Basschat, just in case I was interested.

That is what I call a "diamond geezer" :)

Cheers Nik......oh, and picking it up tomorrow, so many thanks for the call.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='120873' date='Jan 15 2008, 03:49 PM']How about this one....a bit of good feedback for someone without even buying from or selling to them!

I missed out on the Lakland DJ5 Nik was selling by a couple of hours. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

But what a guy Nik is......he phoned me the next day to let me know he saw another Lakland up for sale elsewhere on Basschat, just in case I was interested.

That is what I call a "diamond geezer" :)

Cheers Nik......oh, and picking it up tomorrow, so many thanks for the call.[/quote]
Cheers Pete!

Just 'speading the love' as Owen said when last December when he sent me a replacement B string saddle free of charge for my Roscoe Beck 5 string! That's what this forum is all about IMHO..

Look forward to hearing all about the JO5 very soon. Enjoy!

Nik

Just a bit of feedback for Nik as a Buyer (of sorts)...let me explain.

Nik bought a 4u rack case off me in December. Despite Parcelfarce firstly delivering it back to me the next day (a technical error I'm assured) and then losing the case entirely, Nik has been an absolute Gentleman and has the patience of a Saint.

Apologies again Nik and thanks for all your understanding and sense of humour!!

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='121418' date='Jan 16 2008, 12:40 PM']Just a bit of feedback for Nik as a Buyer (of sorts)...let me explain.

Nik bought a 4u rack case off me in December. Despite Parcelfarce firstly delivering it back to me the next day (a technical error I'm assured) and then losing the case entirely, Nik has been an absolute Gentleman and has the patience of a Saint.

Apologies again Nik and thanks for all your understanding and sense of humour!![/quote]
"Parcelfarce" :)

Thanks Nick; can definitely say the same on your side too.. Great communications all the way through Parcelfarce's cock-up!

Nik

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Lee-Man' post='187313' date='Apr 28 2008, 04:01 PM']Nik brought my SWR Triad, really easy transaction, no messing around. Nice bloke.

Hope you like the cab mate.

Lee[/quote]
Thanks Lee - for a great cab and the feedback!

Not used it in anger yet but it's sounding pretty good here at home, especially with my Wal :) Gigging loads from next month, so it'll get plenty of use..

Cheers

Nik

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought Nik’s de-fretted AXL Jazz copy. Great communication all the way through and a very smooth transaction despite ‘PracelFarce’ attempting to disrupt things :). I wouldn’t hesitate at all to buy again from Nik.

Cheers mate – lets hope it inspires me to buy a proper fretless :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Nik bought my Aria Pro II RSB fretless. The whole transaction was as smooth as clockwork. It was a great pleasure to meet up with Nik and his son Jim, and I'm really happy that my old axe has gone to a home where it will be cherished. Absolute top bloke and a true gent.

• 3 months later...

[quote name='pete.young' post='212074' date='Jun 3 2008, 08:49 PM']Nik bought my Aria Pro II RSB fretless.[/quote]

and then i bought it from him! he is indeed a star, kept me updated the whole way through, offered up different options of postage and packing. a thoroughly easy and pleasant transaction really.

thanks,
matt

• 1 month later...