Why become a member? ×

'89 G&L L1000 (WITHDRAWN)

guzzibass

Due to rather desperate circumstances, I may have to part with one of these, or maybe both :rolleyes:

First-up 1989 G&L L1000. Made whilst Leo was involved with the company - so technically more Fender than any post mid-sixies onwards Fender!!! :lol: She has been well and truly gigged and played by a slapper :) (not me) Pics show wear on the body and back of the neck. There is also a large ding/bash at the base of the body (pictured).
None of this, of course, affects the big mutha sound this beast makes. I suspect all the gig wear is simply cos it's a great sounding bass, thus got used a lot!!!!

Basically, a P on steroids and then some. Comes with original hard-shell case which has one slightly dodgy latch, but still works.

How much? Well as you all know, I'm sure, these 1K's are made no more and you don't see 'em up for sale very often.

I think £550 inc shipping is reasonable? Sorry, no trades - I need the cash!!

Pics begineth here......

Edited by guzzibass

I bought something with 6 six strings off of guzzibass and whilst at his saw the G&L can vouch for the fact that it is amazing, amazing tone, I imagine Leo set out to better the P bass, and did.
In fact I imagine if you turned up at guzzibass's house wanting to buy a fender jazz you would soon be running for a cash point for the extra £100....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...