Why become a member? ×

Peavey Zephyr thru neck 4

alansanderson

This solid bass guitar is my first ever bass, and although Peavey have continued to produce great budget basses they just don't make them like this any more. I have had this bass from new 8 years ago, and never had any trouble with it whatsoever. It's been made really well and oozes quality much beyond the price tag. It features 2 passive humbuckers and a through-neck. All the joins in the wood are really smooth, and the neck feels and plays great. The fretboard is pao-ferro.
It has been gigged and used extensively, I went to college to do music and used this as my main bass, but the amount of use it has had just goes to show the robustness and great construction of this bass. There are, naturally, some surface marks such as buckle rash and the odd dint or two, but as you can see in the photos nothing major.
The bass has some new-ish elixir nanoweb strings on it and these still sound great. The scale length is 34". All the hardware is great, and the bridge is nice and solid. To be frank, I can't believe that you can get a bass of this standard for this price. They are fairly rare, so grab yourself a bargain. £150 plus delivery, gig bag included. If you want to collect, I'm in Manchester
Cheers
Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...