Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Rich

Etienne

Looks like I'm the first then!

Rich just took delivery of my Shuttle 6.0 today (he's putting it through its paces at rehearsal as I type!). A nice straightforward and easy deal conducted via PM with a nice bloke! Good communication, and sent the cheque out pretty quickly too. Enjoy your new pain-free gigging schedule mate!

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have now become "custodian' of an EBS Neoline 212 with a busted pair of bass drivers! Apparently I'm the 4th bass chatter to own it, looking forward to getting it back making noise. I'm going to double-check the drivers to make sure they're both blown and if they are EBS recon they'll have them back in stock by mid-Jan so I'll post something to update on progress. 

Anyway - we worked it out so as I went past his part of the world on my way to Wales we met in Magor using WhatsApp live location tracking. Huge thanks to Rich for coming to meet me so we could do what must have looked like a well-dodgy exchange in a service station on the M4! Great purchase process, excellent communications, very helpful and lovely to meet in person. Thank you and happy Christmas!!!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...