Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Hartke A35

~tl

35W "kickback" practice amp with 10" aluminium speaker. Perfect for bedroom practice. I've used it for a few (quiet) folky gigs as a personal monitor and it's ace. It has a DI out, so it's easy enough to stick through the PA. 4-band EQ (bass, middle, treble & "bright"), limiter, effects loop, CD input, etc. It's had a couple of years of light bedroom use, plus a few small gigs. It's in good nick, but the rat-fur covering has gone bobbly in a few places. Aside from that it's perfect. Due to the weight, this is going to be collection in Glasgow only!

£70/ono.

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1670&brandID=3"]http://www.samsontech.com/products/product...0&brandID=3[/url]

Edited by ~tl

• 2 weeks later...

[size="4"][/size][font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]Hi,
Hey there ,
Is the DI out on the back, and can you still have the amp's own speaker running at the same time? If so then I'd be interested in your amp but what weight is it? I could maybe get a carrier to pick it up from you if you would wrap it up in cardboard - :) - not driving to Glasgow!

Stompbox

[quote name='Stompbox' post='656968' date='Nov 17 2009, 01:34 PM']Hi,
Hey there ,
Is the DI out on the back, and can you still have the amp's own speaker running at the same time? If so then I'd be interested in your amp but what weight is it? I could maybe get a carrier to pick it up from you if you would wrap it up in cardboard - :) - not driving to Glasgow!

Stompbox[/quote]
The DI is an XLR out on the back of the amp and can be used along with the internal speaker. The headphone jack (1/4") on the front mutes the speaker when anything is plugged into it, so you have that option too.

According to the Hartke website, it weighs 17kg... which seems about right for how heavy it feels. I'd box it up, if need be.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...