Why become a member? ×

SOLD Laney RB3 65w 1 x 12 combo £75 SOLD

paganskins

I've been looking for a small practice amp and put a cheeky low bid on a Laney RB3 without checking the specs properly, it has all the features I was looking for but it's much bigger than I expected (Width 489 x Height 483 x Depth 303).

eBay listing [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220499562591&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_696wt_909"]here[/url]

I paid £75 in total and will be happy to break even. I can ship but it will be at the buyer's expense, I do however get very good rates through work (usually £10 or less).

I'm in Swansea, South Wales and can deliver/meet within a reasonable distance.

I'm also up for a swap plus cash for a smaller practice amp (aux in and phones essential).

Edited by paganskins

[quote name='paganskins' post='646097' date='Nov 5 2009, 11:19 AM']Withdrawn, on arrival it's not as big as first thought so I'll be keeping it.[/quote]
On trying to work it into my practice space/routine it's a bit too big size wise. Also the wife's not too happy, apparently the house is getting like a marketplace with all this gear coming and going.

Happy to swap for a Rb1 or 2 or similar small practice amp – 15w or higher, small, aux in and headphone.

[quote name='paganskins' post='650426' date='Nov 10 2009, 10:09 AM']Also the wife's not too happy, apparently the house is getting like a marketplace with all this gear coming and going.[/quote]
This is the price of entry to this forum.
:)

[quote name='pal1972' post='650870' date='Nov 10 2009, 05:39 PM']ive got a fender frontman 15b if intrested in a swap?? - headphone socket, line in etc![/quote]

That looks like the sort of thing, it's not worth a straight swap so I'd need some cash as well if you want to make an offer.

• 2 weeks later...