Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Spector Legend 5 string black cherry

MartyBRebelMC

[attachment=36279:P1030633.jpg][attachment=36280:P1030632.jpg][attachment=36281:P1030631.jpg][attach
ment=36282:P1030629.jpg][attachment=36283:P1030628.jpg]I have just bought another bass - so in accordance with the strict one in one out policy and the fact that it won't get a lot of use now, I am going to offer my Spector Legend 5 for sale. It was bought off a fellow basschatter and is in good condition barring a chip on the headstock and the usual signs of wear but nothing serious (I will post pics asap).

This is a 35inch scale and has a very good B, active electronics with spector Tone Pump preamp and EMG pickups. The Legend has the curved body and locking bridge, as I say I am selling because of a new purchase otherwise this would not be leaving me!

I am in hampshire and dont really want to post this, I can deliver or meet half way (within reason and perhaps cover my fuel) if collection is not possible.

NOW £165 (DROPPED FROM £185) THIS NEEDS TO GO IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED THIS WEEK.

Thanks for looking

Martin

Edited by MartyBRebelMC