Why become a member? ×

Magnolia you sweet thing

Old Horse Murphy

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just bought a liddy biddy boom box - bam bam, from Nick, a pleasure to deal with right the way through. He held it for me until Tuesday as agreed, then posted as soon as. Excellent transaction & no problems.

Roland Micro Cube Bass RX - great little 'toy' - love the versatility, hope to use out in the fields!

Cheerz, John

• 7 months later...

Traded pedals with NIck....
... it wasn't until we were just about to do the deed when we realised that the pedal he was trading to me, I had originally sold to him and we'd both forgotten all about it. Haha :)
Anyway the trade was a pleasure and Nick is an excellent guy to deal with, no major hiccups (bar forgetting to post on day one :)). He gave me some nice Lane Poor / Bartolini / Flea Bass related tidbits too.
Cheers man.
Rich.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a DHA pedal from Magnolia which was supposed to include the power supply - "I'll also chuck in a 12v power supply to power the thing" was his wording in the advert.

He sent the wrong power supply and now is refusing to even answer my queries via PM. I know he has seen my (very polite) PMs on this as he has visited this board since I began trying to contact him.

I'm not a happy man. Be warned.