Why become a member? ×

Left-handed Rickenbacker 4003 for sale

tografox

Update.

This bass was sold at the end of December and 'lost' by Interlink on 4th January 2010. If anyone is offered this bass - or thinks they might have been (I have the serial number and other information to identify it) I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks.

Left-handed Rickenbacker 4003. Jetglo. One of the 2008 batch of lefties (only 60 shipped to the UK and Ireland) - next lot not due until 2013!!!
I have fitted a Pickguardian black scratchplate and bridge pickup surround (www.pickguardian.com) but have all the original parts so you can put it back to standard without any problems.
Comes complete with silver/blue plush case, all the 'case candy' and an Allparts T socket for the truss rod.
Even has the cardboard box it was shipped from the USA in!!
Never gigged - mad indulgence!!
Minty condition - pics available - sensible offers please.
Bob

Edited by tografox

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='tografox' post='667878' date='Nov 28 2009, 01:08 AM']Left-handed Rickenbacker 4003. Jetglo. One of the 2008 batch of lefties (only 60 shipped to the UK and Ireland) - next lot not due until 2013!!!
I have fitted a Pickguardian black scratchplate and bridge pickup surround (www.pickguardian.com) but have all the original parts so you can put it back to standard without any problems.
Comes complete with silver/blue plush case, all the 'case candy' and an Allparts T socket for the truss rod.
Even has the cardboard box it was shipped from the USA in!!
Never gigged - mad indulgence!!
Minty condition - pics available - sensible offers please.
Bob[/quote]

hello!
the bass is still available?
have you pics of the bass? thanks!

• 1 month later...