Why become a member? ×

Baboom's Feedback

xilddx

I just sold Baboom my 1996 Fender 62 RI MIJ Precision.

Tim is a total gentleman and an absolute pleasure to deal with, from start to finish. Paid by bank transfer after coming to a very fast decision. He even tried to give me more money for the extra cost I incurred for insuring the shipping, naturally I wouldn't take it but it was a lovely gesture.

Hope we can have a malt or a beer together sometime, Tim!

All the best,
Nigel

Edited by silddx

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've just about recovered enough from yesterday's epic Liverpool-Glasgow round trip to leave some feedback, so here goes... :)

I drove up and bought Tim's lovely Stentor double bass, fitted with Innovation Silver Slaps and a K&K mic/pickup system, for a very reasonable price- to say I'm pleased with my purchase is an understatement! I'm an absolute newbie to the DB, and although this was the only one I actually looked at before committing to buy, I very much doubt that I could have found a better starter instrument for the money. Tim very kindly threw in some very useful accessories (including a Simandl method book and a practise mute), which turned an already great deal into an unbeatable one!

Tim is a lovely fellow, and couldn't have been any more helpful throughout the deal. Whether it was sending me comprehensive directions to his flat with accompanying pictures, or giving me loads of useful playing, transporting and technical tips- he really did go the extra mile, making this my best Basschat buying experience to date by far. You know you're dealing with a good man when there's a plate of Jaffa Cakes waiting for your attention when you first arrive... :lol:

Thanks a million mate, it was a genuine pleasure to meet you!

All the best,

Etienne