Why become a member? ×

Gwilym's feedback

Gwilym

Happy to leve feedback for Gwill. Bought a small combo from me, some time ago, and recently passed me on (f.o.c) a nice set of LaBella flats that he had no use for.

BTW:
The strings are still sounding good - expect they will last for years !

P

[quote name='Platypus' post='76174' date='Oct 18 2007, 08:38 PM']Happy to leve feedback for Gwill. Bought a small combo from me, some time ago, and recently passed me on (f.o.c) a nice set of LaBella flats that he had no use for.

BTW:
The strings are still sounding good - expect they will last for years !

P[/quote]

thanks Platypus - good to hear the string are working out ok :)

[quote name='Gwilym' post='76151' date='Oct 18 2007, 07:51 PM']give me feedback dudes[/quote]
Hi Gwil - how's it going mate?

OK, here's my 2p worth... I bought my brilliant Wal Pro2e from Gwilym over two years ago and consider myself really lucky to have got such a great bass at a fair price. It's the one bass I have that I will never sell...

I'm happy to say that I've kept in touch via Bassworld and Basschat with Gwil ever since.. IMHO, Gwil always looks after his basses and gear, really knows his stuff, is very cool to deal with and is absolutely 100% honest!

So, I'd be really happily to deal with you again Gwil, if only I could afford some of those lovely, boutique basses you've had for sale from time to time :)
That Sadowsky Metro 5 was particularl nice...

Anyway, hope all's well!

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='76821' date='Oct 20 2007, 12:48 AM']Hi Gwil - how's it going mate?

OK, here's my 2p worth... I bought my brilliant Wal Pro2e from Gwilym over two years ago and consider myself really lucky to have got such a great bass at a fair price. It's the one bass I have that I will never sell...

I'm happy to say that I've kept in touch via Bassworld and Basschat with Gwil ever since.. IMHO, Gwil always looks after his basses and gear, really knows his stuff, is very cool to deal with and is absolutely 100% honest!

So, I'd be really happily to deal with you again Gwil, if only I could afford some of those lovely, boutique basses you've had for sale from time to time :huh:
That Sadowsky Metro 5 was particularl nice...

Anyway, hope all's well!

Nik[/quote]

hi Nik, I'm not doing too badly thanks! Hope you're good too.
to be honest, I wasn't expecting any retrospective pre-Basschat feedback, but thanks very much for your kind words nevertheless :) That Wal couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke, and, sorry the Sadowsky has gone to Aussiephoenix ;-)

[quote name='Aussiephoenix' post='77736' date='Oct 22 2007, 02:42 PM']Just recently became the new owner of Gwilym's Tokyo Sadowsky 5.

Thanks for a great bass, and for your patience, it took a while, but we both knew that was going to be the case. cheers mate.

Recommended. Would happily do business again, though this last trade has left me in No-GAS-Land. :huh:[/quote]

Cheers Dave! Glad to hear you're loving that bass :huh: You must be the only person on Basschat with no GAS :huh:

[quote name='Gwilym' post='78552' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:13 PM']hi Nik, I'm not doing too badly thanks! Hope you're good too.
to be honest, I wasn't expecting any retrospective pre-Basschat feedback, but thanks very much for your kind words nevertheless :) That Wal couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke, and, sorry the Sadowsky has gone to Aussiephoenix ;-)
Cheers Dave! Glad to hear you're loving that bass :huh: You must be the only person on Basschat with no GAS :huh:[/quote]
Am good thanks Gwil, though got a touch of flu which is boring... On the bass front, the Wal and my Lakland DJ5 keep me very happy so it was only just a passing appreciation of the Sadowsky, as opposed to full on GAS. Still, GAS is a bit like colds and flu isn't it, you can guarantee that no matter how good you feel, it'll hit you at least once a year :huh:

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

and finally yes i just stole his delicious Fbass BN5 (still i cant understand why u sold this mint and awsome bass)
Imagine that i wired the money to Gwilym and he sent me the bass directly and the packing was professionaly done in the price..

he is a top guy and i will happily buy him a drink when i am in London :) thnx again mate is the best bass ever

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...